SAINT JEAN INDUSTRIES LORRAINE
430 Route de Mirecourt
F. 88270 HAROL
Tel. : +33 (0)3 29 66 84 08
Fax. : +33 (0)3 29 66 83 07
Site : www.st-ji.com
Contact : Céline CHARTON
Function : Sales Manager
Saint Jean Industries Lorraine is performing complete turbo compressor component machining, including casting and forging following the customers’ needs, as well as high precision machining on high value components.
- From prototypes (a dedicated plant) to mass production,
- Machining of complex materials (cast D5S, SiMo, SiMoCr but also steel 1.4848, 1.4849, 1.4837, stainless, aluminum, Inconel, Nimonic ...)
- Expertise in machining of large series of steel parts,
- Development in partnership with foundries / forge on new material,
- Dedicated and flexible equipment depending on the parts,
- Fully automated cells.
- Additional services: welding, assembly, leakage test, 3D measurement, inventory management...
Saint Jean Industries Lorraine’s industrial equipment allows machining from very large dimensions (milling up to11 m) to smaller parts in 4 or 5 axis machining.
- Manufacturing to 800 x 800 x 800 dimensional parts, with case by case studies for larger dimensions
- Fixture and assembly of components for mechanical sub-assemblies and special machines,
- Metrology, hardness tests, non destructive magnetic particle test,
- Achievement in co-contracting of heat treatments and surface treatments.
Machining production sites: France (Harol and Thaon-Les-Vosges).
Saint Jean Industries Lorraine is part of Saint Jean Industries Group, a leading french group in precision machining.