Tel. : +33 (0)3 25 88 32 49
Contact : Jean-François GALLICE
Contact : Rémy LAMBERT
Function : Buyer
The Strahman group, founded in 1921 in the United States of America, is specialized in manufacturing of critical mechanical equipment and under pressure or vacuum equipment for petrochemical industry, refineries, nuclear test centers and military navy.
Strahman MGS, subsidiary of the group, is active in the machining and welding of industrial and aeronautical equipment.
Benefiting from Strahman France's design office, composed of engineers in welding, metallurgy, design and mechanics, Strahman MGS has computer-assisted design and manufacturing tools, finished element calculation and fluid calculation to meet our customers' demands.
Equipped with a recently modernized machinery fleet:
- 3 - 4-axis medium-capacity machining centers
- 1 CNC 4-axis medium capacity lathe (2019)
- 1 CNC 4-axis large-capacity driller (2019)
- 2 traditional lathes including 1 parallel lathe (2020)
- 1 traditional milling machine
- 1 laser cutting 6kW 4000 x 2000
- 1 hydraulic roller for heavy thicknesses (2019)
- 2 hydraulic rollers for small and medium thicknesses
- 1 CNC hydraulic folding machine
- 1 wire cutting machine
- 1 electro-erosion machine
- 1 3D control station (2020)
- 1 pickling/passivation station (2020)
-10 TIG/MIG welding stations with welding positioners
- 1 oven for preheating magnesium alloy parts
Strahman MGS can offer, in addition to its traditional manufactures, complete machined or mechanical-welded equipment from 10 kilos to 10 tons made of stainless steels, nickel based, alloys of titanium, zirconium and magnesium.
Our network of subcontractors, certified EN 9100 and NADCAP, for non-destructive controls (Radiography, liquid penetrant check, helium testing, etc.) and surface and thermal treatment operations, completes Strahman MGS' offer.